BaltimoreGeorgiaMemphisNew York City
Section En
Health Children & Families Tax Credits Housing & Utilities Community Resources Documents
How do I apply for a Section 8 voucher?

You can apply through the CSA Tennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA) office listed below. Because available funds are limited, you are likely to be placed on a waiting list and currently that waiting list is closed. For information on when the list will be reopened, contact your local THDA office at (901) 475-2541.

Covington Office
131 Industrial Road, Ste D
PO Box 39
Covington, TN 38019
(901) 475-2541
FAX (901) 475-2545

What do I Need to Bring?
  • Proof of age
  • Proof of income
  • Proof of citizenship or eligible immigration status of all household members
  • Proof of one year residency history in Shelby County.
The needed documents in the back of this guide lists all the forms and documents you can use to prove your household’s income, residency history, and your citizenship or immigration status.